Indian Institute of Quality (IIQ), Six Sigma Quality International, Mumbai is IndiaÃƒÂ¯Ã‚Â¿Ã‚Â½s Leading Consultancy Training & Certification Company is pleased to announce the next batch of Six Sigma Black Belt Certification Course (Level I). This course will be in five modules spread over six months for a total of 15 training days.
The unique features of the Six Sigma BB module are :
Benefit to the Industry :
- Process Improvement tools will be taught in a very simple and effective manner for real application and there will be no fancy jargons and statistics.
- Save million dollar by improving process and achieve high precision in quality.
- Increase your turnover by process excellence.
- Achieve 99.9996 % (almost 100 % accuracy ) at six sigma level.
- Delight your customer and increase your profitability.
- Develop Quality Leader who can lead your business towards Fortune 100 companies.
- Very Few companies are at Six Sigma Level like GE, Motorola, Toyota, Honda, Microsoft, Infosys etc.
- All the tools are taught with respect to Shop floor (Gemba) application.
- A compilation of the case studies will be given as part of the course material for easy understanding of the tools.
- Each participant is required to complete "Two" Process Improvement Projects using the tools taught. There will be a 2-day review and presentation module at the end, in which the Projects will be reviewed and decision taken on the Black Belt Certification. Participants will be provided support through e-mail and phone in their Projects.
- There will a very exhaustive Objective type written test that will be conducted at the end of every module and also during Module 5 to ensure that the participants have fully understood all the tools.
- SSQI will issue a Black Belt Certificate to successful candidates.
- The Certified Black Belts will acquire the skills of Problem Solving and making Process improvements in a very scientific manner. They will be of great resource to the Organization in their Process/Design trouble-shooting and can help in making Process improvements very fast and effectively.
- During the BB certification module, each participant should complete one process improvement project. This will ensure that the Organization gets benefited and they get the Return on Investment. For example, if the Organization nominates 2 people for the module, there will be Two Projects completed in the Organization.
- In addition to the individual projects, there will also be one Project per Organization that needs to be completed during the training Module.
- The team will be guided for effective application of the tools during the entire certification process.